[Herts] NOT TONIGHT!!!!!!!!! Next Meeting: Herts LUG - *** Thursday 14th January 2009 ***

Neil Youngman ny at youngman.org.uk
Thu Jan 14 13:45:44 UTC 2010

On Wednesday 13 January 2010 17:45:37 nicolas wrote:
> Note - The next few meetings are on THURSDAY
>
> *** Thursday 14th January 2009 ***

Another one I won't be able to make, so I won't be able to pay Nicolas the
quid I owe him.

If any of you aren't using password safes, take a look at
http://www.keepassx.org/. I picked keepassx cause it's cross platform and I
can share password databases between my linux box and my work laptop, which
is still windows based. It seems to do everything I need and it's not over
complicated.

Neil