[Herts] A couple of links

Ian Gregory ianji at zenatode.org.uk
Fri Jan 15 02:35:32 UTC 2010

Good meeting tonight. I said I would email links about a couple of
things I mentioned:

"Gordon" is an open source Flash runtime written in pure JavaScript with
SVG. Seems like it gives the ability to view Flash on any machine
provided you can run a browser that supports JavaScript and SVG. Here
are some demos:

http://paulirish.com/work/gordon/demos/

The other thing is a very small and low power PC. I just found the
website (which uses Flash on the front page) - it is called the fit-PC2
and you can get it preinstalled with Ubuntu:

http://www.fit-pc.com/web/

Ian

--
Ian Gregory