[Herts] *** THURSDAY Night **** Meeting: Herts LUG - *** Thursday8th July 2010 ***

Mike Roberts hertslug at mikerobe.org
Tue Jul 6 22:03:40 UTC 2010

I was hoping to come but a free pass to Friday practice for the GP takes
precedence ;)

I was intending to bring along my joggler with it's tiny 1.8" 8Gb CF
format hdd plugged in to the pata connector I have soldered to the
mother board. Just got to figure out how to squeeze it in to the case
somehow now ;) maybe I'll get that done for the August meeting.

I will see if I can drop by for a little while.

Mike 8-{>