[Herts] ** Tonight ** THURSDAY Night **** Meeting: Herts LUG - *** Thursday 8th July 2010 ***

Steve Clark steve at bagofspoons.net
Thu Jul 8 19:02:49 UTC 2010

2010/7/8 nicolas <nicolas at jetblackjelly.com>

> Hi,
>
> Next Meeting: Herts LUG - Thursday 8th July 2010
> Time: 7:30 pm onwards.
> Venue: Shephall Community Centre Shephall Green, Stevenage, Herts, SG2 9XR
>
> Sorry, not going to make it. Long day at work and then Malc was going to
bring me if he could get stuff together for a talk, but that didn't work
out. So now a bit late to consider getting in the car again.

I'm typing this on my partially restored PC. Not tried the faulty drive yet.
Nothing urgent on it. Got a 500GB SATA. My first of that variety. Took me a
while to realise I had to turn on the SATA ports in the BIOS.

Have fun.