[Herts] please remove me fro mailing list

Mike - XP Computers mike at xpcomputers.co.uk
Sun Mar 14 15:12:06 UTC 2010

This request has come up a couple of times recently. In fairness, the footer
isn't as user friendly as it could be for those not used to the way mailing
lists work. I wonder if it is possible to make the "unsubscribe" option
clearer in the text in the footer. So for really simple wording, how about
something like: