[Herts] Android Development

James Ronan james at ronanweb.co.uk
Thu Sep 2 12:47:31 UTC 2010

Yo,

Google themselves is the best place to start:

http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/ui/index.html

That's where I started, and within an hour had my first App up and
running! You will need to understand Java for the Android API to make
much sense, so I would read some Java material first. (Look at Java
Applets, they are the closest thing to an Android application)

Regards,
JamesR