[Herts] LUG feb 2011

Malcolm Smith herts at thesmith.org.uk
Thu Feb 10 04:52:43 UTC 2011

On Wed, Feb 09, 2011 at 10:05:14PM +0000, Steve Clark wrote:
> Shortly beforehand on Wednesday, Rob wrote:
> > hi Guys,
> >
> > I really want to make the effort to come tomorrow, if nothing
> > else to see the amazing machine Malcolm has built.
>
> I too wish to gaze upon Mr Smith's Amazing Calculating Contraption

:) Can I use that as the title of my talk? Or how about:

 Mr Smith's   Amazing Calculating Contraption Exhibiting Silent Sounds
 Mr Smith's   Amazing Calculating Contraption's Entrancing Siren Song

...or "MS ACCESS" for short. No, wait, I smell a patent lawyer... :(

> > Malcolm, you were suggesting previously that I come and pick you
> > up on the way from Bedford.
> > Transporting the machine etc will not be a problem in the Landrover.

Hopefully you have reinforced suspension and a rear winch attachment.
Or is there a crane at Shephall Comms Centre? ;)

@everyone:
If we don't make it until ~8pm, please save us a table near the front.

See you
--
Malcolm
http://www.thesmith.org.uk/     Personal site of unfathomable depths