[Herts] Advanced Notice - Meeting: Herts LUG - *** Thursday 10th Feb 2011 ***

Malcolm Smith lists at thesmith.org.uk
Wed Jan 26 19:07:29 UTC 2011

On Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 12:35:25AM -0000, nicolas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Next Meeting: Herts LUG - Thursday 10th Feb 2011
> Time: 7:30 pm onwards.
> Venue: Shephall Community Centre Shephall Green, Stevenage, Herts, SG2 9XR
>
> TBA.

Hello

Sorry I didn't make it to LUG last time - I was teaching until 9:30pm and
it was 9:50pm by the time I passed Stevenage.

For next month, I'm planning my biggest talk/demo ever and hope that
everything will be ready in time. If not, I have a smaller-scale backup
talk which I can fallback to, and curiously it does even mention backups ;)
I'll say more about it soon, this is just a public statement of intent to
give me no excuses...! :)

Don't worry - no power tools or gas mask this time.

See you
--
Malcolm
http://www.thesmith.org.uk/words/journal/2006-12.html#scotalk