[Herts] Seeking Web Hosting Recommendations.

Ian Gregory ianji at zenatode.org.uk
Mon Jul 18 13:25:07 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 12:35:22PM +0100, nicolas wrote:

>Basically I just need
>
>DNS, WEB site and email services for about 8 domains.
>Nothing fancy just reliable/decent performance and managed.

I use Mythic Beasts. Excellent customer service and they seem to know
what they are doing (and they support the Cambridge Cycling Campaign by
providing free hosting). Don't know how their prices compare to other
providers but I can recommend their service.

Ian

Sorry I haven't been to any meetings recently, I will see if I can get
to the August one.

--
Ian Gregory
http://www.zenatode.org.uk/