[Herts] Any Perl developers looking for a new position?

David Precious davidp at preshweb.co.uk
Mon Sep 5 10:30:05 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I don't recall if any other LUGgers are Perl devs, but if there's any lurking
around who are interested in a position with a UK hosting company in London
but with the opportunity to work from home the majority of the time, drop me a
mail off-list for more info :)

Full time permanent or contract, good salary, flexible & relaxed atmosphere.

Cheers

Dave P

--
David Precious  ("bigpresh")
http://www.preshweb.co.uk/

   "Programming is like sex. One mistake and you have to support
   it for the rest of your life". (Michael Sinz)