[Herts] Meeting: Herts LUG - Thursday 12th April 2012 - The Future Of Our LUG?

Nigel Gent nigel at nigelg.net
Fri Apr 13 14:33:00 UTC 2012

Hi

John:

When I got home I spent a while searching for my blue-tooth gps but I
haven't located it yet! I've got so much stuff in my computer room but
as soon as I find it I'll send you some details.

Everyone:

I agree that it would be a shame for the LUG to die so we all need to
attend if we can and try to recruit some new members.

I've now updated my netbook to ubuntu 12.04 Beta 2 too. I've also
downloaded an updated copy of the OS opendata which I will bring next time.

We discussed Google+ hangouts last night and if anyone would like to
give it a go I'll create a circle with all of us in that we can share.
Just send me your email address or you name on Google+ and I'll add you
to my circle and share it with any of you that are interested.

:¬} Nigel