[Herts] Next Meeting: Herts LUG - Thursday 14th June 2012 - LUG At The OMF Pub

Nigel Gent nigel at nigelg.net
Thu Jun 7 22:14:16 UTC 2012

Does anyone know if young people are welcome at the Pub?

I've contacted Ryan Walmsley who has did the map of Raspberry Pi users
that was featured on the Raspberry Pi site.
http://www.raspberrypi.org/archives/tag/map
He lives in Stevenage.
It would be nice if he could come along to the next meeting but he's a
young man still at school just doing his exams
at the moment so I'm not sure if that would be OK?

I'll bring along my Raspberry Pi.

:¬} Nigel