[Herts] Next Meeting: Herts LUG - Thursday 14th June 2012 - LUG At The Pub

David Precious davidp at preshweb.co.uk
Mon May 14 21:51:10 UTC 2012

On Mon, 14 May 2012 20:54:11 +0100
Steve Clark <steve at bagofspoons.net> wrote:

> On 14/05/12 20:48, Nigel Gent wrote:
> > I've updated G+ too.
>
> And we're on Facebook too for good measure. I know this compromises
> some principles of using open systems, but it was decided we
> should try and reach the widest possible audience
>
> https://www.facebook.com/HertsLUG

Good call.  Whilst it might not be open, it's certainly very popular,
so it's a sensible and pragmatic choice to be on there, too.

Good choice of new venue, btw - the OMF is pleasant, and has a good
beer selection (even if I am primarily a lager-drinking wuss, I branch
out occasionally ;) )

--
David Precious ("bigpresh") <davidp at preshweb.co.uk>
http://www.preshweb.co.uk/     www.preshweb.co.uk/twitter