[Herts] Next Meeting - July 11th This month we will be Joining the Synch Herts Tech BBQ

Nicolas Pike nicolas at jetblackjelly.com
Mon Jul 4 23:19:42 UTC 2016

This month we will be Joining the Synch Herts Tech BBQ

You will need a ticket

Details below

Thanks!
Nicolas

Good news, everyone!

Our BBQ sign up deadline has been extended until July 11th by the catering
company. So if you haven't signed up yet, please do so here:

http://www.meetup.com/SyncHerts/events/231038329/

We have 24 people signed up so far and if you can't sort out childcare you
can, of course, bring your kids.

*When*: Thursday, July 14, 2016 6:30 PM

*Where*: Business and Technology Centre
Bessemer Dr, SG1 2DX
Stevenage

price: GBP2.00 per person

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update
your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)