[Herts] Hertfordshire Linux User Group Reunion

Paul Scally p1sc1lly at fastmail.fm
Mon Jun 6 22:54:15 UTC 2022

Hi Nicolas,

I was 64 in April, asuming that that I am stiil not working this weekend, I would be happy to join in for a small `non-alcolhic` drink.

Still doing two jobs, but intending to start slowing down from August 1st ;-)

I returned to the office in Hertford part-time in August 2020 but have recently dropped this to one day a week or less. Wi  confirm later in the wweek.

regards

Paul

--
  Paul Scally