[Herts] State of the usergroup

Steve Clark steve at bagofspoons.net
Tue Jun 27 14:43:34 UTC 2023

Hey!

I'm still around and still using Linux as my main OS. I went to a couple
of Hackspace meetings before they got their own building. I'm just not
playing much with that sort of thing, much as I would like to. My time
is mostly spent on music these days.

There used to be a techie group called SyncHerts that met up in
Stevenage to talk about all sorts of things, but that is not running any
more. I saw some of the HertsLUG people there.

I would be up for a meetup of the old crowd some time.

Steve