[Hudlug] Meeting tomorrow!

Chris Lindley hudlug at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Dec 2 19:35:00 2002

Hi all,

just a reminder that the monthly meeting is tomorrow night in the Head
of Steam.

There has been a pretty big turnout the last few months (well for us!),
about 13ish if I remember rightly were at last months!

Oh and some people have taken piccies of previous meetings. Links are
from the website:-
http://www.hud.lug.org.uk/meetings.php

Usual meeting arrangements!

Head of Steam pub (In St George's square, part of the train station,
Huddersfield)  From 8:00pm, and usually sat in the left hand room,in on
the table near the Fruit machine!.

See you all there (although not until 9 I'm afraid, as I have a prior
engagement!!!)

Cheers
Chris

--