[Hudlug] Meeting tomorrow!

rob.shakir@ntlworld.com hudlug at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Dec 2 20:54:01 2002

Hi,

Ill be at the meeting, not sure what times or when I will go=2E Ill bring =
the
penguin too :)

Im not sure whats going on as regards the the PGP keysigning but I may try=

and bring my keys along=2E

I need also to pimp my new improved website=2E It needs a little more cont=
ent
and a proper domain name=2E http://shak=2Ehomelinux=2Eorg

Also, you guys may be interested on the first release of Outlaw Linux - a
distro on which I am one of the 2 lead developers :)

Any questions and requests for the first stable version will be taken
tommorrow=2E

Shak