[Hudlug] Xinerama and Multi Head

Chris Lindley hudlug at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Nov 7 11:01:00 2002

Hi,

we chatted about a multi head setup at the meeting on tues night.

If anybody is interested in trying this, I'll write a quick HOWTO and
pool some resources together.

Let us know if anybody is interested and I'll put one together!

Remember you don't neccessarily need a card with two VGA outputs, a 2nd
PCI card is more than adequate.

Neither do you need two monitors with the same resolution, although this
does make things a little simpler!

Cheers
Chris
--