[Hudlug] PC mags to get rid of

Chris Lindley hudlug at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Nov 12 14:34:01 2002

Hi all,

I've got a load of computer magazines that I want to get rid of.

Mainly PCpro and PCW from about 96 to 99.

Also about 6 issues of Linux format and the other linux one from 2001
and early 2002.

There's about 50 or so altogether.

If any body wants them please mail me, otherwise they'll be going in the
bin!!

The early PCw ones may be of slight interest from a historical point of
view!!

(I'm moving sometime in the new year, so need to get rid of loads of
junk in my house!!).

Alternatively does anybody know if places like Oxfam would have stuff
like this?

Cheers
Chris

--