[Hudlug] PGP Key Signing Party

Anne Wilson hudlug at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Oct 8 09:38:01 2002

The link Dave supplied gives a fair bit of info on that.  My question is much
more basic - why would I want to?

I can see the point if I am signing contracts with people, as in a business,
but I can't see the point for a home user doing non-business transactions.
Tell me I'm wrong?  But do give me examples if I am.

Anne