[Hudlug] KDE3.1 beta on debian

Chris Lindley hudlug at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Oct 29 11:28:01 2002

On Tue, 2002-10-29 at 09:03, Chris Lindley wrote:
> On Tue, 2002-10-29 at 05:26, Mark Anderson wrote:
> > Chris Lindley wrote:

found another site with KDE3.1 debs.

These are compiled from the CVS of 3.1 beta.

deb http://shakti.ath.cx/debian/kde3.1-beta2 /

I've got these installed without any dependency problems.

One thing I would make sure all previous KDE3 debs are removed 1st.  i
didn't and well got into dependency hell!!!!  :-)

These packages are definetely not compatible with the other 3.1 debs.
These have weird metapackages to remove but not install KDE!

Cheers
Chris