[Hudlug] Non profit Wlan fr hudds???

Les Burns hudlug at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Sep 25 12:31:01 2002

Thats most interesting Chris. I live just off Station Street and will
have my own node up in 2-3 weeks! I have the "Blue Rooms" and the Byram
arcade in line of site. I intend to allow use of the node to whomever,
just as long as I know a little background. As I said I should be
getting some gear shortly and would love the opportunity test it on your
node.!