Bowsers (was Re: [Hudlug] OT: Participants needed)

Anne Wilson cannewilson at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Dec 1 17:34:34 GMT 2003

On Monday 01 Dec 2003 5:02 pm, sarah at myplace.uklinux.net wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Firstly I'd like to thank those of you who have already volunteered
> to take part in my PhD experiments.  But I could really do with a
> few more participants.  So if anyone has a little time to spare
> over the next couple of weeks...  There are some brief details on
> my website.  I'll be running the sessions both in the daytime and
> outside of office hours.
>
> If you are interested please let me know as soon as possible so
> that I can start scheduling the sessions.
>
> Thanks,
> Sarah.

Sarah, I'm deliberately hijacking, in the hope that you can point me
to the right place to solve a problem that has been bugging me for
ages.  I opened your page in Mozilla and all the bullet points were
missing.  In Konqueror everything was fine.  I have often found that
sections of text are missing from pages in Mozilla.  I'm just
wondering if you can identify anything specific to your bullet points
that may be causing the problem?  Could it be font, for instance?

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302