[Hudlug] posting to Linux mail list (fwd)

Ben Fowler bpfowler at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 22 16:49:02 GMT 2003

>On Thursday 18 Dec 2003 7:20 pm, Tim wrote:
> > Interesting :)
> >
>I presume you've thoroughly inspected the headers?

I think that I have heard of this survey already.

There are two things that Microsoft should
consider focussing on over the next 5 to 7 years.

i) An operating system that doesn't suck.
ii) Open source software.

In general, I worry if people who are not 'members'
in the sense of not being part of our community
wish to post; there have been several weirdos
on the WYLUG list before now. But until they cause
trouble I should have thought that it was OK to
allow posting from subscribers...

Ben