[Hudlug] New HUDLUG Coordinator

Adam Brookes hudlug at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Jan 11 15:52:01 2003

Hi all,

In light of feedback I have recieved and my own
realization that my other commitments have prevented
me from adequately running this Linux User Group, I
have come to the decision that I should step down from
the post, which I currently occupy. So therefore I
would like to announce the appointment of Dave Naylor
(Caramboo on IRC and also known as Knocker) as the LUG
coordinator with immediate effect.

I wish to continue to work with Dave to improve the
LUG as a resource for Linux users throughout the area
of Huddersfield and hope that this step is of benefit
to everyone.

If you have any queries regarding this decision, the
please contact either myself
(goldcrestsoft@yahoo.co.uk) or Dave
(knocker@caramboo.com).

Adam Brookes