[Hudlug] Mailing list

Shak hudlug at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Jan 17 22:41:01 2003

Hi Anne,

Dave and I will now try to tackle the mailing list "moderated" list when
we can, today, there were 38 messages within the mail queue. Of these
about 12 were either spam, or virii (windows) therefore allowing even
members to post attachments may spread virii between the windows PCs
that use the Mailing List.

Thanks,
Shak

ps: uk.undernet.org #hudlug - \o/ IRC for the LUG :)