[Hudlug] Mailing list

Shak hudlug at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Jan 20 21:01:02 2003

I can provide hosting from home for any small attachments, accessible
via SSH therefore you can use scp to move any prospective attachments
across.

Shak

PS: Sorry about the "issues" (we got "hacked") with the website, it was
down to my stupidity, I guess that means I'll be buying a round to
apologise at the next meeting /me kicks himself