[Hudlug] LPIC

Chris Lindley hudlug at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Jan 30 11:17:01 2003

On Thu, 2003-01-30 at 10:46, Anne Wilson wrote:
> Bookmark this page
>
> http://www.lpi.org/index.php

Yeah I've got that one, and registered!

Been looking at the VUE exam centres.  The Leeds one is booked up until
the end of March,  But there is another local one in Hebden Bridge that
seems to be free just about all the time.

I'm gonna get the O'Reilly book, check that I do actually know the stuff
:-)  then try to take the exam sometime towards the end of next week or
the start of the week after.  Hoepfully then I'll take the second part
of the 101 exam the week after that.

If anybody would want a lift, please let me know, and I'll give you an
date when I'm gonna be going.

Cheers
Chris

--