[Hudlug] HudLUG Curry mkII

Michael Adams hudlug at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Jul 8 16:32:00 2003

Sounds good to me.

-----Original Message-----
From: hudlug-admin@mailman.lug.org.uk
[mailto:hudlug-admin@mailman.lug.org.uk] On Behalf Of Rob Shakir
Sent: 08 July 2003 14:42
To: Hudlug@mailman.lug.org.uk
Subject: [Hudlug] HudLUG Curry mkII

After the success of the last HudLUG curry (around Xmas) we discussed in
the pub that its time for another HudLUG night out.

Balooshai was good last time, so I think we should do that again, as its
a nice stepping point out into Huddersfield if we fancy a drink
afterwards.

As with last time, everyone's welcome but lets try and get all names
down for booking the table.

Planned date is next Wednesday (this is fluid at the moment, yell if you
feel there's a better day).

It was a good night last time lets hope we can do it again.

Rob

---