[Hudlug] Free conference places, LinuxUser & Developer, Birmingham, 24-26 June

Tim hudlug at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Jun 17 14:21:00 2003

Alasdair G Kergon wrote:
> Please would someone from your LUG who reads this in time,
> co-ordinate a response, providing the LUG name, and for each
> person who wants to attend, their name, email address, and
> which days (Tues/Weds/Thurs).  Max. 2 people per LUG per day.

If you are interested in going to this, please email me (tim (at)
kooky.org) before 4pm today, so we can put the list forwards.   Post the
the list as well if you are volunteering to drive.

We have 2 tickets per day.

Also say if you can't definitely go, because if nobody else is
interested for that day, then we can get you the ticket.

Tim