[Hudlug] Next Meeting

Tim hudlug at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Jun 30 18:42:00 2003

In addition.

There have been quite a few conversations about Hudlug becoming
something a little more than just meeting at the Head of Steam.

Maybe an install fest,  some kind of training sessions or something
educational ???   We don't have to do anything like this at all.  Just
that with the amount of expertise in the group, and presumably other
people who want to learn, then it would make sense.

What do you want from the Lug?  And what could you provide to the Lug?
(this does mean you, yes you :)   )

I suggest that if you do have an idea of this nature, then you come
along on Tuesday (8pm, Head of Steam) and make your views known.

You can always just post your ideas to this mailinglist as well.

Tim