[Hudlug] Videoconferencing

Anne Wilson hudlug at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Mar 27 18:05:00 2003

Thanks for replying, Charles.  This is all new to me.  I have a=20
router/firewall, so no iptables.  I've got icq working, which just means=20
opening up one port, but from all I read it looks as though to use=20
NetMeeting/GnomeMeeting (I need both set up) I have to use dynamically op=
ened=20
ports.  Is this true?

Anne