[Hudlug] Help in linux setup

Dominic Myers hudlug at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Mar 30 23:49:01 2003

Check:
http://www.photodex.com/support/faqs/pro_cdr_iso.html
or http://www.petri.co.il/howto_write_iso_files.htm
(Google is just soooo good!). I guess you're working
on a Windows machine so you'll need to copy the iso's
over (one at a time unless you're blessed with lots of
space!), point Roxio at a file, stick in a blank disk
and way you go! I seem to remember that if you've got
Roxio installed you just need to double click the iso
file and it'll prompt you with what to do... but don't
take my word for it, check the help files.
Take it easy,
Dom.
p.s. Just checked back with the Linux Emporium website
(I suggested him before checking the site, sorry) and
the chap's policies seem to have changed... he used to
sell loads of download versions of distributions but
seems to have moved more towards the boxed
distributions... eBay time I guess!

 --- Saeed Anjum <saeedanjum@hotmail.com> wrote: >
Thanks for replying all you guys,

> I have three iso images downloaded from redhat.com
> which I have copied on
> three CDs now. I have a CD Writer in my laptop with
> Roxio Easy CD Creator
> software. How can I extracts all the directories and
> files from iso image
> and put them on CDs. I have already installed Suse
> linux, will this redhat
> installation overwrite the suse.
>

> Thanks and Regards
>
> Saeed

=====
'Let us compute,' said Ishmael. 'Our sysgen, which art in mathematics...'
'Ishmael?' said Beech. 'What the hell's going on?'
'Your next generation start up. Your command to execute a program run, in the CPU as it is on the network. Give us this cycle time our binary data, and debug our faults and errors, as we detect and clean our drives for viruses. For yours is the solid state, the RAM, and the communications, for ever be it so. Amen.'
'Ishmael!'
--- Kerr, P. GRIDIRON 1995

http://annoyingmouse.deviantart.com/

Yahoo! Plus