[Hudlug] HudLUG Next Meeting - Tuesday 6th May 2003

Shak hudlug at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri May 2 18:33:00 2003

Hi,

I'd like to take HudLUG meetings etc to another level, maybe have them a
little more formal than they are at the moment, but keep the spirit of
the LUG. As Dave and I have discussed we have a good base for the LUG we
just need to do more Linux-y stuff. So, I think we should take the
opportunity on Tuesday to discuss what we are going to do with the LUG ;)

Shak