[Hudlug] No route to host: anybody can help?

hudlug@mailman.lug.org.uk hudlug at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu May 8 22:09:01 2003

If you're using the Uni network you'll need to telnet to 'helios' and then
telnet out from there.

Unless you have a different link within your department. The rest of the
network you need to go through helios.

By default you'll probably not have an account. The technicians room at
the end of floor 2 in Canal Side West will beable to help you.

OK then, bye.