[Hudlug] OT: Participants needed soon

hudlug@mailman.lug.org.uk hudlug at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed May 28 11:17:01 2003

Hi all,

As many of you already know I'm still working away at my PhD.  Well I'm
going to be conducting some experiments for which I'll need participants.
Finding willing volunteers is not the most fun job in the world, especially
when they have to agree to come to the lab when the lab is available...  So
I'm hoping to be able to run my experiments online.  That makes sense really
since I'm investigating chat room interfaces.  It means I can be more
flexible as to when the sessions are run.  But doing it this way means the
volunteers need to install the chat client.  The session itself takes about
30 min in the lab, so it should be similar online.

I'll be able to give you more details nearer the time - for now I'm just
trying to get an idea of how many people are willing to take part.  So if
you're interested let me know now.

Oh and BTW I should make it to the next meeting - I seem to have missed a
few lately :-(

Thanks in advance,
Sarah.

--