[Hudlug] July Meeting

MICHAEL WEAVER michaelweaver1 at btinternet.com
Sun Jul 3 18:15:25 BST 2005

Hi!
I am hoping to attend tomorrows meeting.
My father has offered to bring me to the first meeting.
I managed to get Aurolux the talking version of Noppics to work but as most
applications seem to run in Emacs using Emacspeak, getting my head around
the syntax of Emacs plus the keystrokes for Emacspeak takes a little more
work.