[Hudlug] Hebden Bridge

gARetH baBB hick.hudlug at gink.org
Mon Jul 11 17:59:04 BST 2005

On Thu, 7 Jul 2005, Ben Potter wrote:

> Yes, but I haven't been able to make it for the past 6(?) months
>
> I'm based in mytholmroyd if that helps

You may be interested in something which though not technically a LUG, is
by its nature as-good-as and is a bit closer to home.

Lilyhopping has been around a while and was a group of people who came
together before some of them with other ideas went and created the monster
that is 3-C.

Anyway, Lilyhopping never really went away, but there's been a bit of a
boost in activity recently.

"We" play with computers and networking and wifi stuff, and can't see a
reason not to try to get more people involved and move it forward into a
proper "club" or "group" with a technical perspective.

If you're interested, then you can take a look at

http://www.hebdenbridgeradio.org/lilyhopping/

[we sort of recently started playing with hebdenbridgeradio and decided
that Lilyhopping also fitted into the picture from the technical angle,
though Lilyhopping is more than just hebdenbridgeradio]