[Hudlug] Last night's meeting

Andrew Beresford a.j.beresford at sheffield.ac.uk
Tue May 3 08:15:37 BST 2005

Hello all,

Just a quick note to say thanks to Paul and Mike for giving
presentations at last night's HudLUG meeting. Mike's slides are already
up at http://www.hudlug.org.uk/wiki/2_May_2005 - I'm sure Paul's will go
up later.

The venue worked very well last night and it was much easier to give
presentations using a projector and screen, so I'll carry on bringing it
along with me.

The next meeting is Monday 6th June, downstairs in Vox Bar. More
information will be at http://www.hudlug.org.uk/wiki/6_June_2005 - It
was suggested last night that a talk on the HudLUG wiki would be useful,
so I've offered to do that. If there's anything else that anyone would
like to talk about, please feel free to volunteer!

Cheers,

Andrew