[Hudlug] Spam Attack!

Andrew Beresford beezly at beezly.org.uk
Tue May 3 09:53:21 BST 2005

Hi Dave,

From the looks of it they've upgraded the machine to Fedora Core 4 test
2 - and not yet reimplemented Spam filtering...

16th April 2005.                               AGK
  The server is now running Fedora Core 4 test 2.
  It may take us a few more days to reconfigure
  all the services.  Pop3 and spam filtering are
  not back.
  The server's ssh key has been changed.

Anyway, I've redirected it to me, so you should stop receiving it.

Cheers,

Andrew