[Hudlug] Last meeting

Andrew Beresford beezly at beezly.org.uk
Wed Sep 7 12:12:06 BST 2005

Hello all,

Just a quick e-mail to cover the things from Mondays's meeting. Many
thanks to Paul for running through PGP. I hope people found the wiki
demo useful - remember to e-mail the list or shout on IRC if you want an
account! The page with details on updating the wiki (which you are very
welcome to change) is available at
http://www.hudlug.org.uk/wiki/Updating_the_wiki

I'll put some instructions up on IRC today about creating a PGP key pair
using GnuPG - available at
http://www.hudlug.org.uk/wiki/Creating_A_PGP_Keypair

Feel free to give it a try. If someone is interested in putting a page
up about using their chosen e-mail client to send signed and encrypted
mail, that would be fantastic! I'll try and get around to document
Evolution's PGP support soon.

Cheers,

Andrew