[Hudlug] [Fwd: Re: setting up dectalk]

Ben Fowler ben.the.mole at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 10:34:00 BST 2006

On 08/08/06, MICHAEL WEAVER <michaelweaver1 at btinternet.com> wrote:
> I have just recieved the following message about setting up the Dectalk
> synthesiser.

Thanks, Michael.

We put it in '/usr/local' . Does this mean that you want someone to
re-run the installer  using '/usr' and not /'usr/local'

Do you feel ready to install gnome-speech from source? I would be
pleased to do this.

I got the impression that Orca was working well for you. Are you in
fact having problems, and if so, what would like us to do next?

Ben