[Hudlug] Any dovecot users?

Anne Wilson cannewilson at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Feb 6 15:19:56 GMT 2006

On Monday 06 Feb 2006 14:04, Ben Fowler wrote:
> On 1/9/06, Anne Wilson <cannewilson at tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
> > I'm having authentication problems when trying to get dovecot up
> > and running.  Is there anyone who could give me a bit of on- or
> > off-list help?
>
> No, but I would start from here:
> http://rimuhosting.com/support/settingupemail.jsp?mta=postfix&t=resol
>ving ,
> has your dovecot ever worked, or do you need help getting started?

Hi, Ben.

I ended up with Fedora installed, and with help from the fedora lists,
dovecot lists, postifx and procmail lists <g>  I now have the new,
temporary mail server working better than the old one ever did.  Today
I'm working with the old server shut down to see whether I've missed
any server dependencies.  Hopefully tomorrow I'll start on the rebuild.

Anne