[Hudlug] February Meeting

Ben Fowler ben.the.mole at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 16:45:21 GMT 2006

On 2/5/06, Paul Brook <paul at codesourcery.com> wrote:
> The February HudLug meeting is Monday 6 February (tomorrow)
>
> As usual from 8pm downstairs in Vox bar
> http://www.hudlug.org.uk/wiki/Vox_Bar

Is there any presentation planned? I know someone wanted to do their
talk on bash.

If not, I would have be happy to do 5 minutes on command line
substitutions and some references to back ticks.

I have some technical conundra concerning libtool and gdb, and if
possible I would like to pick someone's brains about UML.

I can also show you a patch for enabling root on a removable drive by
making the kernel wait until the device it wants appears
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-fireboot.html .

Ben