[Hudlug] lug meeting

Anne Wilson cannewilson at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Feb 7 18:55:32 GMT 2006

On Tuesday 07 Feb 2006 13:52, Ben Fowler wrote:

> Would it be a good idea to put some of this info on the wiki?

It's worth remembering that Michael is not alone in having this problem.
We should consider what other resources could be tapped into.  The
obvious first thought is that contacting other LUGs would be a
possibility.  Surely, somewhere in the country, there is a group that
has already gone through helping someone with sight problems.

Apart from that, I wonder if we should make a direct contact with Linux
Format and/or Linux Magazine, asking them to consider an in-depth look
at assistive projects?  I do think it likely that either of them would
be interested.

Anne