[Hudlug] new version of orca

Ben Fowler ben.the.mole at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 08:17:45 BST 2006

On 12/07/06, MICHAEL WEAVER <michaelweaver1 at btinternet.com> wrote:
> It seems like Orca has been updated again. Seems like it is being
> updated on a Monthly basis

Thanks, Michael, I am not in a position to run Orca right now, but one
fundamental barrier, lack of disk space, seems to be in temporary
abeyance.

There may well be some Ubuntu people at the LUG Radio Live later this
month, and if I can, I will try to talk to them about Accessibility.

Perhaps you might want to make sure that you are prepared physically
and mentally to update this package next time we meet.

Ben