[Hudlug] gnopernicus speaking

MICHAEL WEAVER michaelweaver1 at btinternet.com
Thu Jun 22 08:40:27 BST 2006

I have noticed that when I login Gnopernicus doesn't always bring up the
welcome message so I have found that if I live my Laptop chugging away for a
few minutes, when it stops and I press ALT F1, the laptop starts talking as
it should.
In theory it should talk as soon as I have logged in but I suppose it could
be a bug when it just goes quiet and ends up waiting for me to press a
keystroke like ALT F1 for the gnome equivalent of the Windows menus but once
I get past that which can seem a bit daunting for someone with no sight I
think it does behave itself.
Hopefully more stable in the non-beta version of Dapper