[Hudlug] created a web page

MICHAEL WEAVER michaelweaver1 at btinternet.com
Mon Sep 18 17:04:03 BST 2006

Hi tim!
Ben and others have helped me get Ubuntu working on my laptop.
I was trying to run Gnopernicus but it seems the team that worked on
that project have merged with the team who have designed Orca which is a
more powerful screenreader because of its ability to be scripted if you
know Python and they seem to bring out a new release every month.
I managed to get a numeric keypad for my laptop which Lindsay ordered
through E-bay so I can use the Orca keystrokes.
As I told Ben I am using MS Word to write pages at the moment only
because I don't have Ubuntu or another Linux distro on my desktop but I
think Ben may be coming to my home at some point to try and get me up
and running with it.