[Hudlug] created a web page

Andrew Beresford beezly at beezly.org.uk
Wed Sep 20 11:21:30 BST 2006

I was going to say something like that. If you make white space
audible (a bit like when you make paragraph marks and whitespace
visible with that weird P symbol in a word processor), then it should
be relatively straightforward.

Of course, that advice comes backed up with my zero-knowledge of screen readers!

BTW - apologies for being dormant for so long. I've been busy!

Beezly